Monday, October 26, 2009

I think I got Bipolar too!



Things have been quite rough for the for the past week. I just couldn't make my decision without seeking for other's approval. So sickening for a 26 years old huh?

But anyway, today I'm about to share my happy happy loots at Metro City Square Mall last night. I bought 4 Kose Seikisho Mask White!! Haha.. Initially I got only 2 because they limited it to 2 per customer. I thought no chance for me because it was a while stocks last promotion which started on Friday 530pm to Sunday. I was thrilled when I saw the masks are still pilled on their counter.. Muahahaha... Hubby took another 2 while I was busy at the Laneige counter to get the complimentary pack for FREE!! I don't even have to buy things from Laneige and I got their free pack. Super happy about it because I have always wanted to try their stuffs, and the best thing is the Strawberry Yogurt Pack is one of the items!

1 comment:

  1. hor!!! do you need so many Mask White??
    How many year you stock up for??
    sell me 1 laa..hahaha

    ReplyDelete