Saturday, July 10, 2010

Boring!!!

I'm so bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just feel so depressed and super duper bored to the max!! Hubby said that I'm hormonal... Argh.. Whatever!!

Yesterday went dinner with Jacq at City Square Mall. The reason she looked for me is because she got "pang seh" by the bf... LOL.. No la, it's because she hasn't see me for a long time.. LOL
Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves. I'm not sure about her but I certainly did enjoyed alot. It has been a long time since I have spent quality time with my friends. =) We ended the night with mahjong and it was hell lots of fun.. =) Wish that we could do this more often!
OFTD: Lace bib crochet batwing top, Zara high waisted shorts (my favourite), Rubi shoes and MNG bag

I love this picture alot. Look at my little girl, she looked so happy. Not to mention, my bestie, Jacq!

No comments:

Post a Comment