Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have been lazy again!

The rainy and cooling weather makes u wanna lie on the bed and do nothing. Nowadays, I don't take nap anymore because I can't sleep well at night. I'm afraid that it'll become worse if I nap in the afternoon. Feeling emo lately, shall I blame the hormones? Ah.. I'm always emo so there's no one to blame.

These few days have been busying sourcing for new bag suppliers. This is because the old one is giving me problems. I seriously think that they should just quit their wholesale. The PO person is an idiot as she doesn't read her email properly. They don't update customers on the status of the orders. It has been a month after I placed my order with them. Now, they are telling me that there are OOS items.. Oh god, I'm so gonna get from the customers. Luckily, my customers are all very nice and understanding. Or else, I'm gonna be deadmeat.

I'm supposed to update these photos last week, but I'm too lazy.. Haha.. So here you are! Tadah!
Outing on 11 July 2010
Guess where is this?
I enjoy doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment