Friday, July 9, 2010

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday is our outing day as little girl attends her class at Kindermusik, Tanglin Mall. I thought Tuesday's class was bad as there were mom's that weren't participating and kids that ran around. I was so happy that our Wednesday class is good coz there are only Hsuan and Samatha. We get along well with them and we are always looking forward to see both Sam and her mom. Until there comes a stupid mom and her son named Jacob. Big sized, ran around and the mom is simply non-coorperative. If you are not participating, don't bother to discipline or control your son, please don't come and mess up other people. We paid the same amount as you did and we deserved our service too! Don't come and hoping that the teacher will help you to discipline or control your son! You are the parent, if you don't do your part, don't even hope that other people will do for you. Even Sam's mom can't tahan this lady.. Sigh.. Luckily my girl is ok and not distracted by him..

Well, enough of ranting..

OFTD: BC Denim Corset, Pants from San and MNG bag
(super satisfied with this style!)

Yesterday went to CP after Hsuan fell asleep coz discovered that one of the top has defects.. Went there to find out about the wholesale terms for bags and shoes.. Nowadays I'm cracking my head to come out with ways to boost sale for DOT.. It's too depressing. I wonder is this the reason that I'm unable to sleep well for days..

Met the kindest bus driver when I hopped on to a BUS 21 back from CP. He greets and says good byes to everyone. He deserves an award! I wish that all the bus drivers in Singapore is like him. It's definitely make you day!

OFTD: MNG tank $9 from sale, Stud belt and bag from DOT

No comments:

Post a Comment