Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First photoshoot in the studio!

My first photoshoot for DOT in the studio on last Saturday. It was certainly a crazy one coz I was joining the lfea downstairs and shooting the model upstairs at the same time. Thanks to my hubby for helping me in all my fleas and giving me all the support that I need to keep myself moving on. A big thank you to my little angel for being such an obedient and good girl during the shoot.

Here are some of the behind the scene photos. Enjoy!

I love this picture of her. I forgot what we were talking about and she had this smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment