Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Man Who Walked on Moon


I really felt that he is gone... It was indeed a touching memorial. It was full of love and everyone who loves him were there to pay their tribute to him.

I listened to his songs when I was 4 or 5 years old. It was my uncle who introduced me to his songs and also his MTVs. I remembered clearly that his MTV would appeared after my recorded cartoons. Those were the tape recording days. I would sit there and watched Billy Jeans, Beat it and Thriller and Bad. I also remember that the Thriller MTV would never failed to scare me. I also remember the time when my uncle called me while he was at MJ's one and only concert in Malaysia. I listened to his singing through the phone.

Michael Jackson is a household name. Everyone knows Michael Jackson even my 80 years old grandma. Some knows him as the suspected child molester who got away, the dad who held his baby over the balcony, the man who had way too many plastic surgery, the man who had an almost breakable nose. But no doubt he is one of the greatest and most talented entertainer on the world. Micheal Jackson is indeed the King of Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment