Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend updates!

2009-7-18 Saturday
We went to Holland Village. I haven't been there since I moved to RC Rd. Gosh... I miss the XO Fishhead noodles.. Yum.. We took MRT to Harbourfront station and took a bus from there. Silly hubby realised that he made us took a long route. We should go to Commonwealth or Buona Vista station and then take bus from there. But, we went to Harbourfront and took the long route. Haha.. (Hubby told me to mention that this route information was obtained from ZSP)
It was girl's first time to HV. She was trying to climb all the stairs that she saw. We went for lunch at a nice Italian restaurant. Forgot what's the name. Little girl enjoyed her kid's meal very much. It was her favourite Spaghetti Bolognese. It was a delightful and enjoyable lunch besides the..................... =)

Soon, we proceeded to Orchard Central. Nothing much there as it's a new mall. There are still lots of empty shops. But, our little girl did a splendid performance there. She was throwing tantrum. She screamed and cried while she was sitting on the floor. It happened because she wanted to have endless escalator rides. Me, being the stern mommy just let her cried there and picked herself up. It was really hell of a challenge. My mood was ruined by the crying and screaming so we headed home. She needed her afternoon nap anyway.No home cooked food but I was real happy to have pizza for dinner.. Hehe.. It was Italian Saturday!

Kiwi Freeze I ordered Linguine Aglio Olio. Little girl was enjoying her Meatball Bolognese Spagthetti.
Vanilla Gelato was included in little girl's kid's meal.
So was apple juice.
I finished my spaghetti!
Oppss.. Caught red handed
I wasn't behaving myself at Orchard Central.

2009-7-19 Sunday
My first visit to BottomSlim for my slimming treatment. It was a present from hubby because I guess that he couldn't stand my complains about how awful and fat I look after gave birth.. I'm still 5kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Hubby and me weren't happy with them because the consultant that talked to us during our visit there. She was pissed because we wouldn't sign up for their signature slimming treatment that costs 2,400. It was a long story. I do hope that the treatment helps.. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!
.
I went to FEP after the sessions and I found a place at B1 which sells nice milktea. Yummy... It was window shopping time at FEP. I enjoyed it alot because I know that I need some alone time.. Surprisingly, it wasn't boring at all. I used to think that it's pathetic for someone to go shopping alone. But, guess what, it wasn't that bad. At least you get to walk and stop whenever you like it.. =) I'm happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment