Sunday, July 12, 2009

Phew......

Finally...... I get to sit down and do a quick update.


Friday 10 July 2009
Little girl and me went to Vivocity to meet up with the gals for dinner. We were the first to reach there. It was our first outing 'alone', without papa. It was my first time pushing her up and down by using the escalator. Haha.. I'm not afraid anymore. It was an enjoyable dinner at Shin Kushiya. Everyone was enjoying, including little girl. She seemed to understand about our conversation. She enjoyed her udon very much. The sushi was fantastic.

Saturday 11 July 2009
It's TMC time. Little girl had fever after Friday outing. So, we brought her to TMC. She cried as soon as she saw Dr. Ang. I wonder when will she stop being afraid of doctors? We headed straight to RC Rd. No shopping after visiting the doctor. We are responsible parents. Haha.. It was a record!! I washed girl's butt for 6 times! She had mild diarrhea. Watery poop poop came out everytime she farted. There weren't pleasant at all. She cried everytime it happened. I guess that she was afraid and felt bad about it. I hope that she recovers soon!

Sunday 12 July 2009
Little girl didn't sleep well. She woke up around 5am morning. Her tummy was upset. The watery poop poop incident happened again twice! She felt bad. We went to Vivocity to get her diapers and I finally got my tank tops and pants at MNG. =) She was in a bad mood. It was tiring for everyone.

I am tired of cleaning the poops. I hope that she gets well very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment